POSTPONED - Massive Bed & Furniture Stock & Racking Auction
Terms and conditions
|Bidding starts:||17 Dec 2015 13:00:00 AEDT|
|Pre-bidding ends:||17 Dec 2015 12:55:00 AEDT|
|Live bidding starts:||30 Apr 2016 13:00:00 AEST|
|Terms & Conditions|
Auction Overview |
Hymans regrets to announce that this auction has been postponed. We hope to offer the items for auction in the new year. Please contact us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Hymans is holding a clearance auction on behalf of the liquidators for furniture stock and plant and equipment in the matter of Gondwana Group Imports Pty Ltd (Controllers Appointed).
The live simulcast auction will be held on the site at 9 Fargo Way, Welshpool on Thursday 17th December 2015 with inspection being held on Wednesday 16th December. All furniture on display will be sold individually with all boxed furniture, mattresses and beds to be sold in one line.
We are accepting reasonable offers in one line prior to the auction day, so contact us if you would like to submit an offer.
Buyers please note that the Hymans simulcast site displays time in AEDT. Please check the time in your local area if you would like it bid.
Lots Temporarily Taken Down - Please Contact Us for a Catalogue Listen
Inspection Date: Wednesday 16th December from 9am-4pm AWST and Day of Sale from 9am
Inspection Address: 9 Fargo Way, Welshpool WA 6106
Under Instruction From: Hall Chadwick
In the Matter of: Gondwana Group Imports Pty Ltd (Controllers Appointed)
Enquiries: Ashton Lloyd 0405 242 659 or Warren Henry 0424 191 038
- Please "Apply to Bid" on this auction to agree to the auction terms and conditions.
- A Buyer's Premium of 13.5% + GST Will Apply to All Lots Sold
- Hammer Price is GST Exclusive
- Some Lots May be Subject to Redemption
- All Lots Must be Paid for by 4pm Monday 21st December and Removed by 4pm Wednesday 23rd December
- Please note the $100 buyer registration fee applies to on site buyers only
- Pre-bidding is available until 5 minutes before the commencement of the auction