Mobile Drill Rigs and Equipment - Orange
Terms and conditions
|Bidding starts:||19 Feb 2016 10:00:00 AEDT|
|Pre-bidding ends:||10 Mar 2016 10:55:00 AEDT|
|Live bidding starts:||10 Mar 2016 16:00:00 AEDT|
|Terms & Conditions|
Auction Overview |
Hymans has been instructed to sell the assets of one of NSWs premier drilling companies, Damilcrest Drilling Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) trading as Ace Drilling.
We are holding onsite/live broadcast auctions at the company premises in Singleton and Orange on the 8th and 10th March 2016.
The sale includes large quantities of mobile drill rigs, trucks, trailers, motor vehicles, forklifts, and ancillary equipment.
The auction is open to both onsite and live online bidders through the Hymans simulcast system.
The Singleton auction will be held on Tuesday the 8th March, and the Orange auction will take place 2 days later on Thursday 10th March.
Lots in the Orange Auction are prefaced with the auction code DDO (example: DDO-100).
LOT DETAILS COMING SOON!
Inspection Date: Wednesday 9th March 2016 from 10am-4pm
Inspection Address: 260 Clergate Road, Orange NSW
Auction Date: Thursday 10th March 2016 from 11am
Under Instruction From: de Vries Tayeh and Various Financiers
In the Matter of: Damilcrest Drilling Pty Ltd (In Liquidation) trading as Ace Drilling
For all Auction Enquiries: Jenn Baddams 0416 151 509
For all Technical Enquiries Regarding the Drill Rigs: Matthew Dean-Willcocks 0416 099 707
- Please "Apply to Bid" on this auction to agree to the auction terms and conditions.
- A Buyer's Premium of 13.5% + GST Will Apply to All Lots Sold
- Hammer Price is GST Exclusive
- Some Lots May be Subject to Redemption
- All Lots Must be Paid for by and Removed by 4pm Monday 14th March 2016
- Please note the $100 buyer registration fee applies to on site buyers only
- Pre-bidding is available until 5 minutes before the commencement of the auction